Monday, February 29, 2016

I just want to do great things.

I quit my job on Friday. And I'm scared. And feeling a little lost. What's funny is, I didn't even want to go back.

Maybe I should start from the beginning? I got this job when I was about 15 weeks pregnant as an in between while the boyfriend was transitioning careers. He was going from the kitchen to the garage. I was going to work there until we had the baby as a way of us having added security. But, what I didn't expect was for me to fall in love with my job. So, I went on maternity leave with every intention of going back. But, when I was going back, daycare fell through & there wouldn't be a spot for all 3 kids that needed daycare for another month to 2 months. So, I had to quit.

And now, here we are. I need to find soemthing. I need to find something I love and something I'm good at.

But... what? I don't know right now. I'm full of ideas and trying to figure out how to translate them into real life. While also trying to adjust post-partum, with two toddlers & a high needs big kid.

I swear when I started writing this, there was more I needed to say. I had more words aching to come out. But, now... they're all gone. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment