Monday, March 14, 2016

Exciting!!

So, I am super excited to bring something new to my blog... Carrier reviews!

If you know anything about me, you know that babywearing is not only a passion of mine but a lifesaver! I first started babywesring when Kadence was born thanks to an awesome friend telling me I needed a carrier. She let me check out her Beco and her Boba soft structured carriers. I ultimately ended up ordering a Beco 3G & that was the beginning of an amazing journey! Babywearing became more than just carrying my child. It became a way to bond, it became a way to comfort, it became a way for me to make friends. Through my babywearing journey I've learned so much about myself and the world around me. I am so excited to share it with other people.

Stay tuned for my first review!

No comments:

Post a Comment