Saturday, March 26, 2016

My favorite part of moving...

Moves are rough on little people. Even if they are just moving across town. Even if they are moving to a home they already know. Moves are rough. And well, I have 4 little people who are all adjusting in their own ways. The biggest way this is showing is in messed up sleep patterns. Sleeping arrangements are slightly different now and I guess that means sleeping patterns are. Like most parents, I would prefer that this meant sleeping more but alas, that is never the case. They are sleeping less and waking more which means I am tired. So. Damn. Tired.

Insert my new favorite thing. My Keurig that I received free from Influenster to test out. It couldn't have come at a better time. I normally drink my coffee cold but since the fridge isn't upstairs yet, I've been drinking it not only hot but black. And the Keurig does it so well... and in 15 seconds! Along with the machine they sent coffee, English Breakfast tea and hot chocolate. It is all so good. I'm super excited to try some of the other K Cups that they have available and try it over ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment