Saturday, March 26, 2016

We bought a zoo!

Ok... not really. But it feels like it.

We moved! Well... we're moving. We have keys and have slept in our new apartment two nights in a row. It still feels a bit surreal but I'm so... amazed. I've spent the last couple of days overwhelmed with feelings. Accomplished. Humbled. Loved. Scared. Anxious. Thankful. Tired.

The kids are loving it. They are running from room to room. From the backyard to the house. Breaking rules they are oh so familiar with. And I am loving it. I love hearing "this is our home now" come out of my three year old's mouth. Each time you can tell she's accepting it just a bit more. I love my eight year old telling me she's going into her room, because she can do that now. The toddler running from room to room screaming "mommy, come here!"

It's amazing. All of it is so amazing. I never thought I would be excited to do dishes. Until this morning. A sink full of dishes from dinner we made last night and I was excited to wash each and every one of them.

This is good. This is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment