Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Girasol Marsupial Mama Exclusive Titan's Rainbow

Wrap: Girasol Titan's Rainbow
Weave: Plain
Marsupial Mamas Exclusive
Size: 4.6/6 (Base +1)

I recently confessed that I wasn’t a big fan of Girasol until I tried their herringbone weave. Well, it turns out that it wasn’t just the herringbone that I like. I actually am really digging Girasol right now.

I was able to try out Marsupial Mamas Exclusive design, Titan’s Rainbow. It is the same warp as their exclusive Cosmic Rainbow but with a white weft. The white weft gives the colors a nice heathered look but they are still bold. The striped design also helps differentiate between the top rail and the bottom rail as well as keep track of strand by strand tightening which of course helps with a solid carry.

I was immediately stunned by the colors and how soft it was. I couldn't wait to wrap with it! My go to carry is double hammock with my toddler and now that my 5 month old has gotten more sturdy. So, of course that is the first carry I tried. And I am pleased to report that this is a great double hammock wrap! The wrap is thin, moldable, and slightly dry. Passes glide into place with ease and stay put. The chest pass is simply amazing. The shoulders pleat with ease. It’s also incredibly soft which makes it comfortable to wear. Because of its thinness, it also works great in the heat. It also helps that it is full of sleepy dust. 😉 My 5 month old slept in for over and hour and he was pretty weightless.

It isn’t very pull prone so it makes a great wrap to take along on adventures! It’s great for the beach, park and everything in between! I preferred it in multi-pass carries for my 26 lb 2 year old, but was able to comfortably ruck with my 16 lb 5 month old due to the shoulders pleating with ease. It is also great for an FWCC. I would definitely say a base size would last you from squish to midsized toddler with proper tightening.

No comments:

Post a Comment