Monday, April 18, 2016

Extraordinary hair

A year ago I cut my hair off with the plan of letting it regrow. A few months prior I chopped my long hair to a shorter style and was able to enjoy my hair in new ways. Cutting it has truly been a journey and has taught me to appreciate it in new ways.

One of the major challenges was finding products that worked well with my curls. Luckily, I got a Vox Box via Influenster which allowed me to try L'Oreal's Advanced Haircare Oil for free. The box included shampoo, conditioner and a leave in oil. And OMG. It is amazing. It smells fantastic and it works in my hair as well as my children's hair. All of us have different textures. The oil is light weight and doesn't weigh the hair down. The shampoo and conditioner help soften the hair. It's pretty amazing and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who asks.

No comments:

Post a Comment