Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Everything is everything...

I set this blog up in April with the intent of writing a blog for a blog hop in regards to Autism Awareness. And that was the sole purpose. I created a whole blog, for one entry. But now that time has passed, I figured maybe I should use this.

So, maybe I should do an actual introduction. I am a 27 year old, stay at home mom to 3 mini humans. First up is my first homie, K1. She will be 7 on Friday and I am in denial about it. She's pretty amazing. Second up, is K2. She is 2 and she is K1s opposite. K1 thrives off rules, K2 lives to break them. Last but not least is Baby J, or Baby Pizza depending on who you ask. He just git 4 months and again, I'm in denial. Time flies when you're having fun. I am also a girlfriend to a pretty amazing guy that is a chef and works lots of chef hours. Up until this semester I was in school for Early Childhood Development. I planned on taking that and either becoming an advocate for special needs students or working at a shelter of some sort. Right now I've put it on hold because I really want to make sure I am going to school for what I want and also that I am heading in the right direction.

More about me... I read. A lot. I am a babywearing, cloth diaper using, bed sharing mom. I love food but I hate cooking. I also hate cleaning but I do it because if I don't, no one will. And K2 loves to make a mess. (As I typed this she tried to stick her foot in a cup of chocolate milk. *sigh*) Anywho, I will be using this to talk about every day life. But I will try not to bore you guys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment