Friday, August 5, 2016

Clothes update!

I wrote about my quest to rid myself of the excess clothing that had somehow started to take over my home and I would like to say that it was INCREDIBLY successful. I ended up donating about 10 trash bags full of clothes from myself and my four children. We have a ton more space and now hopefully less laundry! I have found it so much easier to get myself and the kids dressed in the morning now that we don't have to search through clothes that are ill fitting or ripped, etc. I am really hoping that I can keep a one in, one out policy.

Cleaning out the clothes inspired me to get it going with other stuff around the house as well. I am thinking the kids toys are next up! Maybe I should start with the ones that are all over my living room floor that I have asked that they pick up? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment